News and Highlights to the Chief Executive Report-June Meeting
- Change in District Managers – effective from July 2018
Athy – Mr N Morrissey
Celbridge-Leixlip – Mr T McDonnell
Kildare-Newbridge – Mr J Boland
Naas – Mr P Minnock
Maynooth – Ms S Kavanagh
- The Boundary Commission Report was received on 14 June 2018 and is available on the membersnet.
- Development Bonds for Housing Estates As and from the 25 May 2018 the Building and Development Control Section have taken over the acceptance, monitoring and maintenance of the development bonds from the Planning Authority.
- Speed Limit Review – Pre-Draft consultation notices have been issued inviting adjoining local authorities, An Garda Siochána, elected members, members of the Oireachtas and Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII) to make submissions/observations.
- Community Enhancement Programme (CEP) Minister Ring launched the new €4,500,000 Community Enhancement Programme (CEP) on 31 May 2018.