Kildare County Council’s mission statement is: Making Kildare the place to live, to learn, to work, to visit, to do business.
The focus of Kildare County Council is the delivery of improved services and enhanced local democracy. All our activities and interactions with the citizens of Kildare are grounded on the following core values;
- Local Democracy
- Public Service
- Social Inclusion and Community Development
- Efficiency and Accountability
The key objectives of this local authority are;
- To support and enhance local democracy
- To facilitate and encourage sustainable economic growth and employment
- To develop and grow Kildare’s social and physical infrastructure
- To improve efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of services by Kildare County Council
- To promote and develop Kildare as a place to live and do business.