Housing Needs Assessment 2016

Have you applied to Kildare County Council for Social Housing Supports?
Have you moved address?
Have your circumstances changed?
If you have answered Yes to any of the above you need to contact Kildare County Council’s Housing Department and update your housing file NOW!
Kildare County Council is currently carrying out a Housing Needs Assessment of our Housing Applicants and if you do not respond to the Assessment you may be removed from the Housing List.
For further details check KCC website –  http://kildare.ie/countycouncil/Housing/